Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
We are SxSenses LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12466999 and with our registered office and main trading address at 86-90 Paul Street, 3rd Floor, London, England, EC2A 4NE.
These terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of products to you. Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms. If you refuse to accept these terms, you will not be able to order any products from our site.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order products, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
Age of Consent
By placing an order at SxSenses, you declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the items. If we discover that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we will not be obliged to complete the order.
All orders made by you through the SxSenses website are subject to acceptance and availability. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason.
Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice (although we will inform you if any such price change affects your order).
For the avoidance of doubt, no contract will exist between you and SxSenses LTD for the sale by SxSenses LTD to you of any product unless and until SxSenses LTD sends you an e-mail confirming that it has dispatched your product.
To cancel a contract in accordance with your legal right to do so, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Any material found within the pages of SxSenses, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You hereby agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in this site. In addition, the material cannot be used for any other purpose other than for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. Howeer, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of This Website
1. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
2. This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
3. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
Links To and From Other Websites
1. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
2. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
3. If you choose to link to our website in breach of these terms you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
2. The material on our Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Exclusion of Liability
1. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
2. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for
(i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
(iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
(iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Write to us:
86-90 Paul Street
Klarna Payment Terms
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
Pay in 14 days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
The payment method Pay in 14 days is only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.